Your generosity helps sustain CMC’s unique programs and its mission to develop audiences for classical music through chamber music concerts and educational performances of high artistic quality.
We Invite You To Support Chamber Music Charleston
This Autumn marks thirteen years that Chamber Music Charleston has presented chamber music in a variety of beautiful venues of Charleston and beyond. We are Charleston’s only nonprofit arts organization dedicated to chamber music and like all arts organizations, donations are vital to cover operating expenses. From supporting our programs that benefit the areas youth and underwriting the expense of bringing internationally renowned artists to Charleston to helping with the cost of tuning a piano or purchasing reception items for a house concert, a donation to Chamber Music Charleston ensures the quality and breadth of programs that the public has come to expect from our organization.
It has been such a pleasure to get to know you as you have attended our Ovation Concerts over the past seasons. We hope you will consider making a tax-deductible contribution during this season of giving to help us continue to bring great performances of chamber music to the homes, halls, and schools of Charleston and beyond.
On Tuesday, December 3 we will be participating in #GivingTuesday, a global generosity movement unleashing the power of people and organizations to transform their communities and the world. On this day we will be using social media and the internet to highlight the impact of Chamber Music Charleston on the community. Follow us on Facebook and Instagram to learn more.
How to Give
Chamber Music Charleston appreciates your support and welcomes your gift, regardless of size. All contributions are tax-deductible as allowed by law. The following payment options are available:
Complete the online donation form.
Make your check payable to the Chamber Music Charleston and send to:
Chamber Music Charleston
PO Box 80072
Charleston, SC 29416
Call Sandra Nikolajevs at 843-763-4941.
- 147 Student/Parent Tickets sold for Ovation Concerts of the 2018-2019 season
- 3,379 Attendees for our Classical Kids Concerts of the 2018-2019 season
- 6,443 Audience members for concerts of the 2018-2019 season
- supports our full season of House Concerts (performances in the gracious living spaces of downtown Charleston, Kiawah Island, Seabrook Island and Bishop Gadsden), Ovation Concerts (large scale performances at the Dock Street Theatre) and Salon Series (performances at South Carolina Society Hall)
- allows CMC to offer $5 tickets to Ovation Concerts for students and their parents. After an initial one year grant to launch this program we have been able to continue funding this program through individual contributions.
- underwrites the expense to bring in internationally renowned performers to the Charleston area such as violinists Midori, Jennifer Frautschi, Karen Kim and Francisco Fullana, pianist Andrew Armstrong, clarinetist Daniel Broncano and more.
- enables CMC to bring its Classical Kids Concerts to the students on Wadamalaw and Johns Island through a generous grant from Arts, Etc. Did you know that we also bring these programs to Jane Simons Elementary School on Edisto Island through the support of individual contributions to CMC.
Your contribution makes all of this possible!