In 2006 Chamber Music Charleston began with a handful of performances in the beautiful, historic homes of Charleston.
With your support and enthusiasm we have grown to an organization that presents over 65 annual concerts, becoming an integral part of the cultural fabric of the Lowcountry.
We welcome you to join us as we continue inspiring audiences of the present while creating audiences for the future.
Ways to Give
- Giving Tuesday – Join the national movement on the Tuesday after Black Friday. Learn more
- Annual Fund – support the general operations and artistic excellence CMC. Learn more
- Planned Giving – support the general operations or specific programs through gifts of stock or gifts from an IRA. Learn more
- Matching Gifts – double your gift! Many employers in our area provide matching gifts. Find out if your company matches gifts. For more information, contact Sandra Nikolajevs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sponsorships – gain high visibility with an upscale audience of music lovers by sponsoring various events of CMC. Please email Sandra Nikolajevs at email@example.com or call (843)763-4941 for more information
- Program Book Ad Sale – Show your support through the purchase of an ad in our season Program Book. Learn more
- Volunteering of your time and talents – join our volunteer forces or become a member of the CMC Guild. Learn more
How to Give
Chamber Music Charleston appreciates your support and welcomes your gift, regardless of size. All contributions are tax-deductible as allowed by law. The following payment options are available:
Complete the online donation form.
Make your check payable to the Chamber Music Charleston and send to:
Chamber Music Charleston
PO Box 80072
Charleston, SC 29416
Call Sandra Nikolajevs at 843-763-4941.