NOVEMBER – DECEMBER – JANUARY CMC COVID-19 PROTOCOLS
In following the lead of the other major arts organizations and performing arts venues in Charleston, Chamber Music Charleston will be instituting the following COVID–19 Health and Safety protocols effective as of October 18, 2021:
1) Masks are required. All patrons, musicians, staff, and volunteers over the age of 2 will be fully masked at all times for CMC events.
2) Photo ID and Proof of Full Vaccination or Negative COVID–19 Test Result (taken within 72 hours) is required. Proof of full vaccination can be in the form of paper vaccination card, printed photocopy of vaccination card, or photo of vaccination card on a mobile device. The vaccination card must show 14 days have passed since final dose of vaccine. Patrons must also show a photo ID. Please make sure your name and birthdate are clearly printed on your vaccination card or, if you are providing it electronically, it is pulled up on your phone. Self–reported vaccination records that are not verified by a health care provider cannot be accepted. Guests will have the option of providing proof of vaccination status in advance of concerts to receive a laminated “Fast Pass” card to use at CMC concerts. Please contact email@example.com learn more or to register
Only a PCR test will be accepted as proof of a negative COVID–19 test. An at–home COVID–19 test or rapid test will not be accepted. Accepted documentation includes:–Printed documents from the test provider or laboratory, or–An email or text message displayed on a phone or electronic device from the test provider or laboratory. The information provided needs to include the name of the person tested, type of test performed and date of negative COVID–19 test result (date must be within 72 hours prior to performance start time). Self–reported negative COVID–19 test results that are not from a third party test provider, laboratory or health care provider will not be accepted.
3) Unvaccinated Patrons Under 12 Years of Age for events at Sottile Theatre, West Ashley Theater Center or Dock Street TheatreUnvaccinated patrons under 12 years of age will only be required to wear a mask inside the theatre. Following local school guidelines, CMC is not requiring a negative COVID test for patrons under the age of 12. Patrons 12 and up will be required to show proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test. These guidelines are subject to change as conditions evolve.
4) Unvaccinated Patrons 12 Years of Age and Up with a Valid Medical RestrictionUnvaccinated patrons 12 years of age and up with a valid medical restriction will be required to show a photo ID and proof of a negative COVID–19 test result (see above), administered by a medical professional, taken within 72 hours prior to the show date.*For patrons without a photo ID, two pieces of official mail in their name may be used in place of a photo ID.
5) House Concerts for November and January will be moved to larger venues dates and times for scheduled performances will remain the same, but will take place in a more public venue. The new location will be communicated to ticket holders as soon as the new location is confirmed. House Concerts will have open seating (non–assigned seating).
6) November–Januaryreceptions are temporarily suspended